Saturday, April 6, 2013

Punta Gorda's Fun Place-The Slip-Knot

If you want to go where everybody know's your name or you want to enjoy a Disney like outdoor bar, then try the Slip Knot. http://www.slipknotllc.com/index.html They have a limited menu and great bands. The stage is setup in a light house and the dance floor is large if you want to show your spirit. The staff is friendly and will keep you from being thirsty.

The Slip Knot has been around for as long as I have lived here about twenty-five years. It was purchased by a new owner and he has put a lot of money into the nautical theme  making it a fun place to hangout and listen to great music. I am not a bar goer as I don't drink but even I enjoy going there and sipping my diet drink while the music plays. The hamburgers are said to be the best around. So that is another plus for this establishment.

If you are in the area and don't know where to go or what to do, I highly suggest the Slip Knot. You can thank me later.

No comments: